Benton County Clerk's Office
Mary Lutman, County Clerk
NOW ON SALE: 2013 Plat Books
2013 Plat Books or maps are now available at the County Clerk's office. The Plat Books are available for $30. The wall maps are available for $35.
Stop by before September 30th, 2013 and enter our drawing for a free premium wall map!
Visit mappingsolutions for play books, ebooks, smart maps and wall maps in over 300 additional counties.
- Serve as the county budget and financial officer
- Handle county insurance and accounts payable
- Responsible for employee benefits, payroll, and personnel records
- Conduct all elections held in the county
- Responsible for voter registration and campaign finances
- Custodian of records such as contracts with the county and all minutes of the county commission and files related to the commission
- Bid openings: Receive bids and file copies of bids and notices
- Notary publics: Swear in notaries and certify to state
- Board of Equalization: Schedule appointments for the Board of Equalization and keep minutes and decisions of the board
- Licenses: Issue county liquor and auctioneer licenses
- Certification of value and rates of all political subdivisions
- Certification and appointment of revenue for railroad and utility companies
- Certification of local real estate and personal revenues chargeable to the Collector
Contact the County Clerk's Office
P.O. Box 1238
Warsaw, MO 65355
Phone: (660) 438-7326
Fax: (660) 438-3275